Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ojha: I wish success outside Asia


Ojha: I wish success outside Asia

India spinner Pragyan Ojha may have 100 Test wickets to his name in just 22 games, but he knows it will not be taken seriously unless you do something special outside the subcontinent.

Follow the Links to Below to Get the Live Streaming , Highlights & Live Scorecard:


Live Cricket Streaming : ==>> TvCric Servers <<==


Live Cricket Streaming: ==>> Crictime Servers <<==


Live Scorecard : ==>> 9cric Live Scorecard <<==


Live Cricket Streaming: ==>> Khantv Servers <<==


Live Cricket Streaming: ==>> Webcric Servers <<==


Ojha only evidence ever played in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, so it has not been tested on windows that have nothing in it for the spinners. He is determined to prove himself on all surfaces, however, when the test season rolls around again.

Ojha told the website after BCCI Australia Series:. "I want to play and succeed in different parts of the world and in different conditions When you are playing on tracks like this [Delhi], because some things are very simple spinner for you.

"You do not have to try many things and just focus on doing the simple things right. Going to be a big challenge for me to go abroad and pick wickets in difficult conditions.

"My priority now is to play more games and do not miss any cricket. If I go bowling, I'll keep my pace and really, that's all I can do to prepare for next season abroad."

Ojha said his recent success had much to do with the exploration of a variety of deliveries, especially when it came to vary the pitch, saying: "I have started to vary my pace.

"When I started playing, I did not have much idea about how to vary the pace, using the crease and play around with the seam." I started doing all that now, that was added the requisite variety to my bowling. '

4 comments:

  1. I never went out of the way to love Bollywood, it was inherently present .... Leave a comment .
    extratvchannels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. find out here now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. click here now

    ReplyDelete
  4. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. world cup 2019 schedule

    ReplyDelete